• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Site colors

noski

Upper 20s forecast for MRV Thurs & Fri nights. Flurries on the valley floor forecast for late next week. Until then, SUN SUN SUN for the next 7 days!!!

bvibert

Staff member
I still see green:sad:

Mine's always blue anyway, so I go by the order of the forums.

Make sure that User CP>>Edit Options>>Misc Options>>Forum Skin is set to 'Use Forum Default' if you want the colors to follow Greg's whim...

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Really? I guess he didn't change the color then. He did re-order the forums though. Oh well, you could always just switch it to winter and pretend... ;)

Shouldn't there be reds and ambers and stuff for the fall? Quick change from summer to winter, may cause a shock in some leaving this site open to all sorts of liabilities.

Greg

Staff member
Nope. We indeed did have a heavy frost last night (dipped to 30*F) and the default is now winter.

Andyzee - I tried to come up with a fall and spring theme at one point and the results were pretty hideous... :lol:

cbcbd

whoa, it's all different!!

And yeah, there was indeed frost on parked cars when we left the bar last night at around 12:30am, so it's here ;)

BeanoNYC

Ahhh....another sign of good things to come. I can't believe a change in site colors would make me so happy!

zook

I like the blue version more than the green, but I have to agree - it's such a thrill to see them change! It's a reminder that winter is just around the corner. And I can't wait!