• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Vermont 5/2 and 5/3

We are planning on Killington Saturday and Sugarbush on Sunday. You guys can't all be done. It's way too early. In the old days spring was just getting going so any plans you have can wait.

2knees

We are planning on Killington Saturday and Sugarbush on Sunday. You guys can't all be done. It's way too early. In the old days spring was just getting going so any plans you have can wait.

would be all over it but i'm going to disney to infect the masses with swine flu. I'm taking that damn mouse DOWN once and for all.

and yes, i was thinking about the season length last night. Thinking how 5-10 years ago, the end of april wasnt even a big deal. easy 3 more weeks after that.

ozzy

Killington Sat (as long as it's not raining very hard)
Sugarbush Sunday

thebigo

Two days at jay for me and the old lady ... the anticipation is going to destroy the work day tomorrow

the final weekend can deliver some of the seasons best memories, get out there people

SkiDork

180, we'll be doing the same thing. Look for us BBQ-ing at the base of Superstar somewhere. Iceman will also be there. Are the boys coming?