• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Official 10/23 Storm Discussion Thread

mountaindude

For those without a Snapfish account, sorry. I will put them on Webshots later this morning. How do I just insert one photo right from my pc to the forum?

skibum1321

Driving along 89 last night there was a couple of inches of snow along the side of the highway from Montpelier area to about Sharon. Hopefully by next trip to VT in 2 weeks there will be enough snow to hike Stowe.

bvibert

Staff member
mountaindude said:
For those without a Snapfish account, sorry. I will put them on Webshots later this morning. How do I just insert one photo right from my pc to the forum?

You can't put them into the forum right from your computer. You can put them in our Gallery and then into the forums though. See this thread and this FAQ for more details.

bvibert

Staff member
awf170 said:
Does anyone know what cannon got for snow? Riverc0il...

Nope, haven't heard anything from them. Their website is completely useless in this regard, its still stuck on the 04/05 season :roll:

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
no clue. snow was reported on the kanc by another poster in another thread. likely cannon got a few inches, especially up high but who knows. burke is closer for after work turns on wednesday and thursday, so i won't have any details about cannon until this weekend. i think i should have 4-5 ski days before the weekend is over.
:beer:

Joshua

sleet at 8:25 in Danbury CT....lots of BRIGHT BANDING ON THE RADAR

Dont think it will last....but hey, its something