• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Off to see the mouse

2knees

kinda pumped. havent been to disney in 25 years. see ya'll in a week.

SkiDork

we went there about 3 years ago. My fave ride was "Dinosaur" at the Animal Kingdom

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Have fun! I have a friend down there right now and she's having a blast!

I haven't been in 28 years and I don't remember the last trip as I was 3. Can't wait til the kids are old enough to go!

dmc

Mickey goes nuts on the jonas Bros...

not suitable for work... Contains swearing...

dmc

I dig Disney... My parents dragged me there the first year it was open... We went every year after until my Grandma move out of Miami.. Lots of memories...

i dig Space Mt..

drjeff

Yeah, did that at the wine festival one year. Love Polish mead at 10am:spin:

I tried the drinking around the world thing @ Epcot last October. I headed around the world showcase lagoon counterclockwise (Canada 1st - Mexico last) - don't remember much past the Italy/Germany pavillion areas ;) :beer: :rolleyes:

drjeff

Have fun! I have a friend down there right now and she's having a blast!

I haven't been in 28 years and I don't remember the last trip as I was 3. Can't wait til the kids are old enough to go!

In all seriousness, when it's time for you guys to take the kids down there, if you can do what my wife and I did for our kids for their 1st visit this past fall it's truely a priceless moment. What we did is keep the fact that we were going to Disney a total suprise to them. They knew we were going to Florida, but after we got off the plane in Orlando and started driving to the hotel past the literally 100's of signs for Disney/ Universal Studios/Sea World and they figured out that we were at Disney World, their reaction was definately one of those that I will never forget! :)