• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What is Your Dream Line?

campgottagopee

I'd like to be in Bode Millers hip pocket---just one time I want to feel what it's REALLY like to ski balls to the wall.

dmc

sharksfin.jpg

Sharkfin... Gulmarg Kashmir... It was good...

Just about anything in AK or Coastal BC that involves a copter and steep, untracked all to myself. There's a line that's called the something Hotel...it was in a K2 poster of Plake years ago, also been in some TGR or MSP films...super steep spines...I'd like to go scare the shit out of myself on that.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I'd be happy to just to catch Tusk again with epic conditions off the back of Spruce Peak.

jsul

wildcat

In 2006 Wildcat got 6 feet of snow in April with temps in the 60's duing the final week I skied a top to bottom bump run. It was epic. Upper Wildcat to middle wildcat to squirrels loop to lower catapult( which we made a bump run w/ flags and skiers:spread:)

redalienx11

Website
www.alaskamountainguides.com
Just about anything in AK or Coastal BC that involves a copter and steep, untracked all to myself. There's a line that's called the something Hotel...it was in a K2 poster of Plake years ago, also been in some TGR or MSP films...super steep spines...I'd like to go scare the shit out of myself on that.

you must be referring to something similar to this
biglines_78550.jpg

its actually a popular heli run outside of Haines called indy 5000. guess how many vert.

Philpug

In the east...

MRG. Catamount Bowl to Lynx to Beaver.

So many out west.

jaywbigred

I'd normally put bump runs in here, but they are attainable even WITH cost/work/tie-downs, so for the sake of the exercise....

Corbet's just for braggin rights ;)

Otherwise, Chugach range or basically any big mountain range with a copter and good weather.

dmc

some cornice hucking potential !

Or you can slip in and puss out... :???:

I'm not used to riding that kind of terrain... So I choose an easier entry to lessen the chance of ragdolling... I'm a pussy like that... :)