• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pdw

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
Early this evening we have officially arrived at Prime Drinking Weather!! Takes just the right day to make having a beer outside in the early evening hours taste that much better!!

Cheers!

:beer:

Terry

I didn't know there was such a thing. Beer always tastes good outdoors or indoors for that matter, anytime of the year! :beer:

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
that sounds freaking good right now and I just woke up 40 minutes ago..:-D..you got to wait till noon on Sundays to buy booze..lame..
Yeah...I used to live walking distance to a 7-eleven. I'd put some rum in a little squeeze bottle mix the two in the parking lot. It was about a mile and a half round trip. Now I live about a mile and a half away...so three miles round trip.

Yeah...I used to live walking distance to a 7-eleven. I'd put some rum in a little squeeze bottle mix the two in the parking lot. It was about a mile and a half round trip. Now I live about a mile and a half away...so three miles round trip.

I'm less than a mile from a 7-11...and it's a real ghetto 7-11 which adds to the steeze factor..avoid the nachos..that cheese is radioactive..

Greg

Staff member
Not sure about anyone else, but I crushed a major amount of beer this weekend.

Not sure about anyone else, but I crushed a major amount of beer this weekend.

by major like how much..30 pack??? anyway if I was as skinny as you..I'd drink way more..fortunately safety meetings are zero calories except for the associated munchies..cough..

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
by major like how much..30 pack??? anyway if I was as skinny as you..I'd drink way more..fortunately safety meetings are zero calories except for the associated munchies..cough..
Tru dat! My post SM munchies have sucked lately because there's no junk food in the house. Rice cakes, carrots and Fiber One bars