WH Res. 6/7/09 - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WH Res. 6/7/09

Picture of Randi riding a roller. The roller is higher and steeper than it looks in this pic

Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    Picture of Randi riding a roller. The roller is higher and steeper than it looks in this pic
    Ha! Proof that Randi does, indeed, ride!

Loving these reports. Keep up with the pictures, guys!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Really enjoyed the ride today, hit/rode a lot of stuff that is starting to build my confidence on getting the bike off the ground. Rod ether beginning of last year, but didn't remember all the stuff that the place has.

Knee didn't bother me at all, I think I am ready to start riding regularly again. Good to ride with some new faces and thanks for the great company.

Will post the gps track up tonight.
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    my neighbor just took my kids to go swimming. I'm gonna go stop by the bike shop down the road and see what they say. i'd like to get out next week after work. keep me in mind if you head over there.
    Pat
    If you can find a deal on a used or new bike frame, I have some parts that you could use to start building it up. I also know a guy that has a ton of parts for sale pretty cheap.

Couple more courtesy of Pauls FB page. Paul on the roller and 2knees
    Attachment 2670

Attachment 2671
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    Ha! Proof that Randi does, indeed, ride!

Yeah! FU
    If you're a fan of the Manchester United Football Team, sing the Manchester United song-!

cant fix the rim. it was bent both ways so i ordered a new one. wont be ready till thursday so i cant do wednesday tim.

sounds like you guys found some "goods" after i bailed. Marge, you were killing me with that string of obsenities.

really liked that place, looking forward to some more time there. there is some serious air potential wherever you look.

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post

that looks so easy in the pic but the approach (and bent rim) was making me think twice.

great shots on that roller. looks like something i would try. WH is on my list.
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    cant fix the rim. it was bent both ways so i ordered a new one. wont be ready till thursday so i cant do wednesday tim.
    The best night for me to ride afterwork are Mon. & Wed. Maybe we can shoot for the following week.

If you like the Rez, you will love Case Mt. That place has hucks everywhere you look!

Thread Information