• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Career paths you wish you had taken ...

bvibert

Staff member
Definitely interesting work, but I don't think I have what it takes to do that job. It would be cool to get paid to essentially steal stuff though. ;)

MRGisevil

legion of doom leader.....o I thought we were talking about what we wanted to be when we grew up...

Grassi21

I wish I went into education. I kinda did it with the corporate training thing but it was missing the best part..... summers off.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I wish I went into education. I kinda did it with the corporate training thing but it was missing the best part..... summers off.

It's never too late! I'm doing all this schooling for secondary-level education. Though I'd rather go for university level...eventually.

Warp Daddy

It's never too late! I'm doing all this schooling for secondary-level education. Though I'd rather go for university level...eventually.

That was my dream ( University level ) and luckily i was able to get it done --- my dad was a great believer in higher education . . I spent lots of time on campus with my dad as a kid and loved it, so it was easy for me to identify at a pretty young age what i wanted to make out of my life

Grassi21

That was my dream ( University level ) and luckily i was able to get it done --- my dad was a great believer in higher education . . I spent lots of time on campus with my dad as a kid and loved it, so it was easy for me to identify at a pretty young age what i wanted to make out of my life

University level would be the ultimate goal. Someplace like U. Vermont where they have a DI lax team to get involved with and close to the skiing and such.

The dude at the mini-mart across the street has been a cashier since high school and he's now in his 50s and manages the store..seems about as simple as it gets..yet there is stress when the place gets robbed. I always thought about going the Wall Street route when I was in college but Junior year, I went with the Finance club and visited Goldman-Sachs, Bear Stearns, Morgan Stanley and NBC(owned by GE) who hired alot of new graduates back then...when I heard about the hours people put in I decided to go a different route..

Glenn

Infomercial pitch man.

"...because we can't do this all day..."