• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Perhaps you should be more careful before you send that next drunken text...

wa-loaf

Grumpy jaded downers!

Spelling or not they are pretty funny.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Perhaps the grammar/spelling were cleaned up to make them more understandable?

Many of my drunken posts on here are pretty grammatical and well-spelled. It's just the way I am.

Regardless, I still thought it was funny... and a little scary that THAT is the future of our country. :eek:

drjeff

I've done over 200 texts so far this month

Big deal, I'm just under 500 so far, including about 50 random drunken ones while I was at the Lobster Boil I did the TR for this past weekend as I was texting to people at the party :rolleyes:

Best one text message wise I've personally seen, is my business partner's 2 daughter's (ages 17 and 15) did a combined total of just under 4500 texts last month :eek:

Hawkshot99

Best one text message wise I've personally seen, is my business partner's 2 daughter's (ages 17 and 15) did a combined total of just under 4500 texts last month :eek:

It is sad to say but one of my friends does that on her own. Always has her phone in her hand texting people.

I do not know if I have ever sent a drunk text. Just does not jump into my head to do that. Never been a drunk caller either. Then again I am a very lazy drunk.

ComeBackMudPuddles

in college there was this one girl freshman year that would get drunk and email me late-night random quotes from "alice in chains" songs. scary stuff.

Big deal, I'm just under 500 so far, including about 50 random drunken ones while I was at the Lobster Boil I did the TR for this past weekend as I was texting to people at the party :rolleyes:

Do you have a phone with a keyboard??? It's tougher to text with my oldschool flip-phone..nothing like a late night drunken booty call. This Muhlenberg college girl I dated a few years back would text me at 3AM saying I'm Drunk..