• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

GSS' Convention

MRGisevil

The fact that GSS actually put up with this thread without going to a mod is evidence that he should never be banned. For as many people who say "GSS is above the law" I say this is why. He takes a lot of shit in return and never says word one about it.

BTW- my vote would have been cosplay...

ctenidae

The fact that GSS actually put up with this thread without going to a mod is evidence that he should never be banned. For as many people who say "GSS is above the law" I say this is why. He takes a lot of shit in return and never says word one about it.

He may be a doofus, but he's OUR doofus.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com

Having skied with the guy, I can attest that he's got a great sense of humor.

"Hey Leroy...." :lol:

highpeaksdrifter

I don't want him banned or anyone else, but he's said a few words to me, but I try to give as good as I take so it's all good.

He does take a punch, I'll say that for him, but this thread was all in good fun. Not only did no one cross the line, no one even walked up to it. It was kinda a roast.

campgottagopee

Shit man, just another reason GSS should be a Mod---the dude is an internet genius.

hairy chicks are hot...

hell yeah..this one girl I knew in college was a petite blonde girl and she was a bit of a hippie chick and when she lifted her arms up..it looked like she had me in a headlock..lol..unfortunately I had a girlfriend at the time so I never got to cuddle with her..sort of like the scene from National Lampoons Christmas vacation where Clark W Griswald wonders into the wrong hotel room and when he gets in bed, he says,"Wow Ellen you stopped shaving your legs..very European"...and it turns out to be someone else...great movie!!!:lol:

Having skied with the guy, I can attest that he's got a great sense of humor.

"Hey Leroy...." :lol:

I love screaming random stuff at people from the lift...Root, my favorite is from about a year and a half ago. I was on the 6-pack with Chippy, Eugene and a few others and when the lift went over the Lazy Mile/Sidewinder merge..I yelled to this random woman,"Mary, you gave me Herpes"..it was priceless...lol

MRGisevil

I don't want him banned or anyone else, but he's said a few words to me, but I try to give as good as I take so it's all good.

He does take a punch, I'll say that for him, but this thread was all in good fun. Not only did no one cross the line, no one even walked up to it. It was kinda a roast.

Joking that someone's attending a NAMBLA convention is going a bit beyond the line if you ask me :/

Joking that someone's attending a NAMBLA convention is going a bit beyond the line if you ask me :/

I don't even know what NAMBLA is but I could take a few guesses..

National Associaton of Morticans Belonging to LA fitness???...
North American Murphy Brown Locos and Anus's

and one final guess

National Aliance for More Bikes Less Audis??

highpeaksdrifter

I can't disagree with you there!!!!!! I was telling my Dad last night that I'm somewhat of an internet celebrity...as some have been following me since the 90s..

Dude, it’s time to leverage your celebrity. Tell them to make you a mod or you’re taking your post count to someplace where you’re appreciated.

Maybe Greg could give you a mod trial period in the Announcements and Forum Policies section. No one has posted there in a month. If you where the mod there I bet all your groupies would head right to it.

It would be a win - win for everybody.

ctenidae

I can only imagine the Forum Policeis GSS would institute

Mandatory "Bump for Stoke" on any thread more than one month old with four or more GSS posts
Reset all passwords to "bombdiggity" on Thursdays
Bombdiggity Thursday Party

(not sure why I associate bombdiggity with GSS, but I do.)

mondeo

North American Man/Boy Love Association for GSS.

Not over the line (to me) on the basis of it being an obvious extreme that doesn't reflect any real sentiment other than dislike of GSS, sort of like my Furries convention.

I'd say my NORML comment HPD's speed dating were closer to the line than NAMBLA, but still ok.

dmc

North American Man/Boy Love Association for GSS.

Not over the line (to me) on the basis of it being an obvious extreme that doesn't reflect any real sentiment other than dislike of GSS, sort of like my Furries convention.

I'd say my NORML comment HPD's speed dating were closer to the line than NAMBLA, but still ok.

yeah...

Almost a David Letterman/Sarah Palin thing... Although i think Letterman apologized only for the ratings cause Conan kicking his ass...