• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Poll: Do you goto your "home" resort in the summer??

Do you goto your "home" resort in the summer?? (multiple answers allowed)

• Yes

Votes: 36 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Only if there's a Beer Festival there!

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • To "pre-seed" seeded bump runs

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

legalskier

We don't have a "home" mountain, but we have gone to the festivals and hiked at Hunter and Belleayre, as well as the water parks at Mountaincreek and Camelback.

MonkeyBrook

Like SR almost as much in summer as winter, we just do not make it up to our place as much. 4-5x per summer. 4th of July is always a great wekeend. Big crew heading up this year.

HD333

Amen brother, Lake life on the bigger lakes is alot of fun. People we take out are usually so surprised how nice it is. They've been trained to go down to the shore.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

We have a family (3 siblings share it) lakefront place on Winni (Center Harbor - Blackey Cove). We use it 4 seasons, although we usually "shut it down" and reopen it in the winter each time we go up. Gunstock will be home base next year and we plan on visiting it this summer.

I just need to find the time to get up there soon. The boat and PWC are sititng idle just asking to be run.
Nothing better than a nice summer evening hearing the ladies clean up from dinner I grilled and draining a few beers on the dock with the bro in law.

HD

Glenn

We have a family (3 siblings share it) lakefront place on Winni (Center Harbor - Blackey Cove). We use it 4 seasons, although we usually "shut it down" and reopen it in the winter each time we go up. Gunstock will be home base next year and we plan on visiting it this summer.

I just need to find the time to get up there soon. The boat and PWC are sititng idle just asking to be run.
Nothing better than a nice summer evening hearing the ladies clean up from dinner I grilled and draining a few beers on the dock with the bro in law.

HD

I spend many summers up there back in the day. Our friends had a place in Melvin Village. Did a lot of tubing, jet skiing...a realy fun place.

4aprice

HD

Like I said before, I'm extremely jealous of you. Lake Hopatcong is a little cousin of Winni but a fun playground in it's own right. Winni to me is the best lake. Hopatcong is my little slice of Winni down here in North Jersey.

It's the 4th of July weekend, so I hope you get up there (if the rain ever stops). Thursday thru Sunday is dedicated to the boat.

Still hoping to get to Center Harbor Inn in August.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ