Nassahegan - RAW - 2009-06-16 - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I wouldnt really know what constitutes good riding vs. bad riding but the pace seemed to me to be good. We all were in the same general time frame and i sufficiently managed to block woodcore and grassi from passing me on the uphills to further enhance that image.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I think everyone was riding well. I hope the pace and break locations/lengths were good. I like how Chris only needs 90 seconds or so and is then ready to get going again.
    Pace and breaks where fine Greg, definitely more/longer than I'm used too but well appreciated. Looking at the GPS data I couldn't believe how much we actually ended up climbing yesterday. I guess it was a lot of little ups and downs but they sure did add up. Yesterday's ride with all the greasy wood and rocks was certainly a good one for working on balance for sure.
    "If you ride your bike everyday...... Your going to be a better rider!"

Quote Originally Posted by WoodCore View Post
    Pace and breaks where fine Greg, definitely more/longer than I'm used too but well appreciated.
    Likewise. That's one thing I've been trying to do more of this season, i.e. ride further without stopping as much. Tough to do over at Stone with a couple guys that don't know the trail network that well though. Was just trying to keep the group together. Brian and I will insist that you sign up for a marathon ride soon.

I was feeling pretty beat last night. The number of stops was fine with me.
    Brian

Here's the video..... Enjoy!!

"If you ride your bike everyday...... Your going to be a better rider!"

Nice video Woodcore, thanks! Too bad it makes the stuff that I thought was kinda bad-ass look easy.
    Brian

Great video! I love watching the vids others put together. Nice editing and footage. Great job making a bunch of hacks look kinda cool, or maybe not...

Good choice with the Franti. My shoulder is killing me.
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

nice job woodcore. But.... you shoulda left the whole carnage in from the one drop! everybody loves a good wipeout.

seriously though, thanks and great work.

Who hit the tree at the end?
    If it ain't Poe, I don't go.

Thread Information