Nassahegan - RAW - 2009-06-16 - Page 5

AlpineZone

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Shouldn't be a problem on the HT....esspecially if you were a bit more upright and could lower the seat farther so you would have more room to absorb the landing....I'm more nervous about that bike folding...Bikes like that will fold on you doing that kind of thing. Believe me. In the mean time keep ripping. An when you do tear the head tube off, or snap the forks, we can have a nice long thread about what bike you should buy.

ps
    what kind of forks are on there?

If it ain't Poe, I don't go.

thats not too comforting! not sure on the forks, but its in my car so when i go to lunch, i'll check it out. Its a deptartment store bike. 249.99 on sale at Dicks. I just bought it at the end of last year to see if i was going to really want to get into this. The last thing i wanted to do was buy a $2,000 bike and never ride it. Now that i've realized how much fun this is, i need to upgrade before something bad happens. It would also help to develop some of the basic skills of riding. Greg and those guys blow my doors off on the xc parts of the ride.

bottom line though, its so much fun launching off of stuff that i cant wait to get out and try something bigger/different.

Dude. 600 dollars on a used bike is still cheaper then dental work. I suggest craigslist.
    http://hartford.craigslist.org/bik/1221027746.html
    Not Ideal for XC, but that really doesn't mean anything. As you said, you're allready getting dusted on the XC sections....this would be a great bike for you to progerss on.

Video 2knees Breakdown

What I was most impressed with is what a talented dancer 2knees proved to be on Tuesday:

I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    What I was most impressed with is what a talented dancer 2knees proved to be on Tuesday:

Word!
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

ahahahaha

d d do you think its b b better to be born a crip or to. t... to be come one later by accident?

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104357/?tag=Rap

That's some serious crunkin'.

i keep watching this and keep laughing....
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

i cant see it but let me guess, its a super slo-mo replay of my wreck......

Thread Information