• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Orion convert

o3jeff

So, apparently all Home Dpots are selling off their stock at $34, because they're "slow sellers".

Not any more, I think.

I talked to a friend that works at the Wallingford store and she mentioned the only store up here that has them in stock is North Haven and that they are $70.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Sweet I'll PM my address to you.

Hey DHS I didn't notice. When did this happen? Congrats!

Following a grueling three week initiation period that I've been sworn to secrecy about the details (think Skull and Bones Society) I was appointed today.

o3jeff

According to the girl that grabbed them out of the overhead, these things have been floating around for a good year or two, the inch of dust on the boxes proved it.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
So you cleaned out the state of Connecticut, huh? Guess that means you need to make us some ribs! I shared my cookies with you, after all! ;)

o3jeff

So you cleaned out the state of Connecticut, huh? Guess that means you need to make us some ribs! I shared my cookies with you, after all! ;)

They still had one left, but I think the employee that pulled them out of the overhead for me probably grabbed it after seeing me get four.

I will just need to figure it out before I invite people over.

MR. evil

Lol, yes. He's heading to Boston today and stopped on the way in. I guess he's meeting DHS in South Boston today too.

Our offices are like 10 minutes from one another, and you Boston guys get yours first LOL. Seeing how it only cost me $36 buck and I didn't have to even go get it, I guess I cant complain. I will just have to wait until Sunday morning........You had better be riding on Sunday Jeff!

wa-loaf

I'm expecting TR's with pictures from all of you new owners.

Well, I'll try to cook something up soon, but here are some unboxing photos:

Nice layer of dust on the box:
IMG_4410.JPG

IMG_4411.JPG

IMG_4412.JPG

I do need to work, so I'll assemble it later.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Just made phone contact with the dealer. Waiting in South Bay parking lot for the shipment to arrive.

I'm sure most people looking to spend $35 dollars on some goods in a parking lot on the edge of Roxbury and Dorchester, aren't buying grilling gear :lol: well actually I guess they could call that grilling gear to :lol: