Cannondale F300 For Sale $350 - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Due to budget constraints this is not going to work at the moment, but I really appreciate your time and attention on my behalf.
    You're the best!

Building a quiver is just foreplay for snowgasms

Bump, new price $300 or best offer.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post
    What kind of bike are you looking for? I still have my wife's Cannondale. It's not FS, but it's practically new. She was 5'2". I forget how tall you are.

http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthr...ght=Cannondale
    I'm 5' 4.75" (that 3/4 inch is real important! ). My Specialized Hardrock is an XS, IIRC, and there isn't enough stretch for me (LBS put me on it but I didn't know better at the time... sounds like a boot fitting thread). I'm on my way out but I will check the thread out when I get back. Thanks for the reminder!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    I'm 5' 4.75" (that 3/4 inch is real important! ). My Specialized Hardrock is an XS, IIRC, and there isn't enough stretch for me (LBS put me on it but I didn't know better at the time... sounds like a boot fitting thread). I'm on my way out but I will check the thread out when I get back. Thanks for the reminder!
    It's probably too small for you in that case, but if you are going to Pauls ride in May I can bring it along.

Is it a small, or a petite? Carrie's current bike is an XS Hardrock which is pretty much the same size as the petite (13") version of the F300. If it's a small (15") then it might be a better fit than what she has now. Who knows, maybe she should really be on a medium??
    Brian

I'll have to check when I get home, but I'm pretty sure it's an XS. So if you know any shorties who need a bike ...

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    A longer stem could help a bit. Do you know what size stem is currently on your bike? I have several long stems from 100mm to 125mm long that you can have.

Her stem is pretty short now that I think about it. Thanks for the suggestion Tim.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Her stem is pretty short now that I think about it. Thanks for the suggestion Tim.
    Let me know what diameter bars she has and I will see if I have a stem that will work. I hate long stems and will never use any of the ones I have. Just make sure these parts end up on her bike this time.......not like the pedals.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    Let me know what diameter bars she has and I will see if I have a stem that will work. I hate long stems and will never use any of the ones I have. Just make sure these parts end up on her bike this time.......not like the pedals.
    I'll take your rear coil shock to give it a try if you're giving stuff away for free.
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

Thread Information