Cannondale F300 For Sale $350 - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    Let me know what diameter bars she has and I will see if I have a stem that will work. I hate long stems and will never use any of the ones I have. Just make sure these parts end up on her bike this time.......not like the pedals.
    Those pedals eventually found their way to her bike, I just had to try them out first.

Her bars are just cheap-o small bars, I think.

Brian

Buy my bike or take it somewhere else ...
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post
    Buy my bike or take it somewhere else ...
    Looks like you guys were working this out while I was busy today. I thought you said the bike was a small, though? Or did I misread the thread?
    The frame size is a small.
    I'm not really familiar with Cannondales... just growing tired of being on a bike that's too small now that I'm using it more.

Tim, thanks for the advice and the offer. Will check that out later and get back to you.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Double checked and it is in fact a Small.

Double checked and it is in fact a Small.
    Gives you an idea of how "too small" my bike is for me then, eh?

Let me talk to B. I may be going to Paul's ride so if I do, that would be a good place to check it out, if you don't mind (and it isn't snatched up before then).
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

I'll be up at Wa's house tomorrow, if you guys work out the details, I'll haul it back to my house.
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    I'll be up at Wa's house tomorrow, if you guys work out the details, I'll haul it back to my house.
    So you can take the money as a down-payment for his purchase of your bike? I would like to try before I buy so I don't make the same mistake again, but thank you for the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    So you can take the money as a down-payment for his purchase of your bike? I would like to try before I buy so I don't make the same mistake again, but thank you for the offer.
    I don't mind. You can bring it back to Paul's ride if you don't want it. Try before you buy ... It's been hanging in the garage all winter so it is dusty and prob needs air and a little lube. Let me know and I'll take it down for Jeff.

I don't mind. You can bring it back to Paul's ride if you don't want it. Try before you buy ... It's been hanging in the garage all winter so it is dusty and prob needs air and a little lube. Let me know and I'll take it down for Jeff.
    Very nice of you to offer that!

Thank you for offering transportation, Jeff!

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    Very nice of you to offer that!

Thank you for offering transportation, Jeff!
    Jeff you can take an extra beer for the transport back ...

Thread Information