• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannondale F300 For Sale $350

wa-loaf

This was my wife's bike only lightly used a couple times and in excellent condition. The frame size is a small. My wife was 5'2".

It's an 05 that I think we paid in the $500's for. It's a nice riding bike for entry to mid level off road. I remember we tested out a bunch of bikes and this was the lightest and had the best feel for the price range.

IMG_4434.JPG

IMG_4435.JPG

IMG_4436.JPG

Can deliver locally or in the Cambridge area. Not too interested in packing a shipping the thing. I'll put it on Craigslist in a week if no one here is interested.

Thanks
Jens

Trekchick

I loaned my SS and FS to my sister and brother in law when they went camping last weekend.
(SS is about a 15 inch, while the FS is 16.5.)

They came back from the weekend and told me to look for bikes for them because they had an awesome time and can't believe that they waited sooooo long to try riding bikes.

My sister is a bit shorter than I am 5'3" ish and I'm thinking this may be a good fit for her as a beginner bike.
I'm guessing that a 15 ish is a good fit for her while my BIL would be better suited to a 18ish.

I think BIL found an affordable used bike, and SIS can borrow my SS for a while but she really needs her own bike.

For the record, my current bike quiver consists of....
Trek Fuel EX8WSD
Klein Attitude SS
Lemond Zed Road bike.

NEEENER NEENER, that's not too many!

wa-loaf

I'll see if my bike shop friend can hook me up. The local shop wanted $75 for packing, $40 for the box (which is just a used box from a new bike!) and whatever for shipping.

Trekchick

Thanks Jens.
I sent this link to her to see if its in her budget. In the mean time you can check on shipping so she'll have a realistic idea on total cost.
My zip code is 49601 and its a commercial address which is usually cheaper to ship to.

wa-loaf

I have a bike box if you need it. I can toss it in your yard on my way to Boston.

Thanks, I'm going to see if my friend can get it boxed and shipped from her shop for cheap first.

wa-loaf

So looking like $45 for boxing and $35-45 for shipping. I'd split the cost of this if you want the bike. I could box it myself, but the bike shop will prob do a better job and they can just ship it right out.

Trekchick

I have to find out how my sisters budget fares and let you know. Thanks for checking and for offering the split on shipping/handling.
We're talking 400 shipped, right?

One more thing...Does this have rapidfire shifters?

wa-loaf

I have to find out how my sisters budget fares and let you know. Thanks for checking and for offering the split on shipping/handling.
We're talking 400 shipped, right?

One more thing...Does this have rapidfire shifters?

Yep, $400 max. Yes on the shifters, integrated with the brake levers. And even tells you what gear you are in incase you get confused. :-D

Should prob take this to PM at this point.