• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

8/24/09 - Burlington RAW

Trev

what jump is this? Do you mean the drop before the bridges?

Tim, if you take the trail over the 2 A-frames and that knee high drop where we met those other riders during our last escapade in Nass... take a right. literally right before the bridges. Follow that as it bends to the right and goes up hill.. there is a log that you hop over.. I know you know the area I am talking about.. that log has a jump off on to one side of it. It's been there for a bit.. at least 6 weeks...

Same trail loops back around toward the A-frames..

powbmps

Dude take it easy........

at least until after your bump trip.

[/color]

LOL that was a trail???? Hit a stump and OTBd was hidden in a patch of weeds!! Actually I OTbd more than once and slid off on some roots more times than I can remember... Nice meeting you John and good riding with the rest of the crew!!! Those LTs hit the spot after the ride Pat...Glad ya made it home safely !!

steveo

WoodCore

[/color]

LOL that was a trail???? Hit a stump and OTBd was hidden in a patch of weeds!! Actually I OTbd more than once and slid off on some roots more times than I can remember...
steveo

It wasn't really a trail yesterday more of a semi-bushwack!! Regardless, after I've walked through there a half dozen times and then rolling it last night with six riders (plus the two other riders we directed that way) it actually is really starting to resemble a trail and actually rode pretty well tonight. :smile:

WoodCore

On a lighter note..... As Jeff, Trev, Brian and I where enjoying a post ride adult beverage at the cars a State Cop cruises by and flips on the spot light to check us out. He pulls up, rolls down the window and immediately starts into "Guys, how was the riding tonight....I used to ride a ton and even was on bike patrol for a while...."

Anyway we had a short but great exchange and encourage him to get back on his bike and with that he was on his way.

:beer:

Greg

Staff member
On a lighter note..... As Jeff, Trev, Brian and I where enjoying a post ride adult beverage at the cars a State Cop cruises by and flips on the spot light to check us out. He pulls up, rolls down the window and immediately starts into "Guys, how was the riding tonight....I used to ride a ton and even was on bike patrol for a while...."

Anyway we had a short but great exchange and encourage him to get back on his bike and with that he was on his way.

:beer:

Nice!