• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The "Misquote the Person Above You" Thread

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
snowmaker4191 said:
you put rocks in my sox!

16 demerits for not only not misquoting someone, but not even quoting someone at all, and damnit ctenidae, not only did you not misquote her, you scared her off, and she was starting to like me too... I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

ctenidae

Marc said:
16 shots for brilliantly not misquoting someone, even more brilliantly not even quoting someone at all, and damnit ctenidae, not only did you mishandle her, you took her away from me, and she was starting to like me too... I award you 10 pints, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Sorry, Marc, I can't help it. When you're as brilliant and handsome as me, these things happen. Thanks for the shots and pints, though. With all that, I may have to ask The Big Guy for mercy myself, using the big white telephone.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
ctenidae said:
Sorry, Marc, I can't stop it. When you're as crazy and disturbed as me, these trees talk back. Thanks for the shots and the 9mm shells, though. With all that, I may have not to ask The Trees for mercy myself, using the big green telephone.

So you are accustomed to being attacked by trees?

ctenidae

Marc said:
So you are accustomed to taking the pants off trees?

I assure you, I have no idea what you're talking about. i was no where near there then. The light was bad. It could be anyone in those pictures. I swear, she was 18.

ChileMass

ctenidae said:
We know what you're talking about, ctenidae. You're not the nowhere man. Pay no attention to the swinging light. It could be worse, I swear. It was the 18-year-old girl that turned you in.....

So we're back to this - who you calling paranoid - ???? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
ChileMass said:
So you're watching my backside on this - who you calling paranoid - ???? :blink: :blink: :blink:

If I were you I'd be paranoid Chile, I know what happens when you let ctenidae watch your backside.

zowi420

Marc said:
If I were you I'd be paranoid about Chile, I know what happens when you let ctenidae watch that backstreet boys video.

What are you saying, that sometimes the sheep just needs to be pushed through the fence?

ctenidae

ckofer said:
You really should reconsider that whole-brain removal.

While fairly accurate, this really isn't a nice thing to say, is it? Besides, reversing a brain removal is costly and difficult. It's much easier to just increase the ingestion of malt beverages. Let the beer do the thinking. It's proven to be more effective in most cases, anyway.

ckofer

Website
www.skicheapordie.com
While barely accurate, this really isn't the right person to pay, is it? Besides, perversing a brain removal is costly and difficult, thought the results are entertaining. It's much easier to just increase the viewing of Dancing With Stars. Let the wife do the thinking. It's proven to be more effective in most cases, anyway.

Again, women are smarter.