• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Airport/Airplane gapers..those we love to hate..

Not on the plane but what about people who have a bag that weighs more than 50 pounds who bitch and moan about the extra charge..I see it alot at the Jackson Hole airport...people buy cowboy boots and other souvenirs..and all of a sudden their bag weighs 59 pounds and they are faced with a $150 fee but instead of sucking it up..they complain and hold everybody else up..

Also I don't know if it's because I smell good, look friendly or am extremely good looking but when I'm spread out waiting for my flight in the airport..a whole family always seems to plop right down next to me..I've even started putting a jacket on a seat next to me and my backpack on the other seat to create a buffer but people still ask if the seat is taken...if I'm gonna be craped for several hours on a flight I at least want some Elbow room in the airport...

I also get a kick out of people who wait in a 50 person long line for an egg mcmuffin...it's not worth...

hammer

Not on the plane but what about people who have a bag that weighs more than 50 pounds who bitch and moan about the extra charge..I see it alot at the Jackson Hole airport...people buy cowboy boots and other souvenirs..and all of a sudden their bag weighs 59 pounds and they are faced with a $150 fee but instead of sucking it up..they complain and hold everybody else up..
With a family, it's all too easy to get a bag packed past the 50lb limit...we've had to shift items around before. Hated doing it but when you are only a few pounds over it's worth avoiding the additional charge.