• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

You've Got to be Kidding American Idol!

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I read this on HuffingtonPost last night. I thought about making a thread about it but decided against it.

"Hopefully, I'm the people's point of view because I'm just like you," DeGeneres said on her talk show. "I sit at home and I watch it, and I don't have that technical ... I'm not looking at it in a critical way from the producer's mind. I'm looking at it as a person who is going to buy the music and is going to relate to that person."

Oh where do I start??? :lol:

drjeff

I'm am very proud to say that I've never watched an entire show of American Idol, heck I've never watched more than the final minute or 2 of the last show of the 1st season or 2 to see who won.

This change WON'T be changing my TV viewing plans either!

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
In the end it's the public that makes the final decision with their buying dollars, experts aren't always right. In my humble opinion :) you can put chimps in those seats and the higher they jump, the higher the score the contestant gets..

deadheadskier

Staff member
have not watched more than 3 minutes of a single reality television show ever. I completely don't understand the phenomenon.

drjeff

Who's Ellen? Some sort of entertainer or something?

Definately not a "Y" chromosome type thing. Or atleast a "Y" chromosome thing for those that don't prefer other "Y" chromosome folks as their preferred partner's ;)

wa-loaf

Really, who cares? TB that that's even on your radar makes me wonder about you ... ;-)

drjeff

Now I'm really confused, I thought y = mx + b??

XX = 2 "legs"

XY = 3 "legs"

or to generalize, most XX's and XY's that like other XY's like AI and/or Ellen. Most XY's that like XX's don't like AI and/or Ellen ;)

With all these letters, this is starting to read/sound like a MTB TR ;) :lol: :spin:

bvibert

Staff member
XX = 2 "legs"

XY = 3 "legs"

or to generalize, most XX's and XY's that like other XY's like AI and/or Ellen. Most XY's that like XX's don't like AI and/or Ellen ;)

With all these letters, this is starting to read/sound like a MTB TR ;) :lol: :spin:

Were does RAW come into play?

drjeff

Were does RAW come into play?

Going on a RAW with the XY's that don't prefer other XY's will prevent you from watching AI and Ellen! Now if that RAW was at Tyler Mill, some of the other XY's out for a RAW will leave early to join the XX's and XY's that prefer other XY's to watch AI and Ellen! Got it?!?! :lol: