• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killingtonzone Admins

UVSHTSTRM

Could you please send me my confirmation email so I can post on your site.....it's been a week or more.

Greg

Staff member
Send SkiDork a PM. AZ has no association with K-zone.

UVSHTSTRM

I know there is no relationship between the two, but I do know several of the admins post here. I am currently unable to get on the k website for some reason, but am able to get on AZ.

Grassi21

UVSHTSTRM, not laughing at you. But if this is a legit request, f'ing hilarious that you have to come to Alpinezone for such a request. :lol:

UVSHTSTRM

UVSHTSTRM, not laughing at you. But if this is a legit request, f'ing hilarious that you have to come to Alpinezone for such a request. :lol:

I understand, I just knew the likes of skidork were on here and forgot about the PM option.

Glenn

I thought this thread was going to be dmc posting under an alter ego; bitching about the mods at k-zone.

Carry on.