• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Predict your first day - date and place

Greg

Staff member
Obviously, this is just for fun. For me, I'm going to guess Killington on November 13th (Friday the 13th!). That would be less than 7 weeks away!
:spread:

Grassi21

Obviously, this is just for fun. For me, I'm going to guess Killington on November 13th (Friday the 13th!). That would be less than 7 weeks away!
:spread:

My guess is that I will be passing gas in Greg's Jeep as we head North on this day. :)

Glenn

Mt. Snow on Black Friday. However, if they open before that, we'll be there. The day after Thanksgiving is always a safe bet.

WWF-VT

Most likely Saturday Dec 5th at Sugarbush unless schedules and conditions call for an earlier trip north

bvibert

Staff member
Oh yeah. Forgot about that thread. But Brian's doesn't have the date component so mine is cooler... :razz:

Gee, sorry my thread isn't good enough for you... :roll:

As for my answer, Oct 29th, Hunter earned turns.

Greg

Staff member
if you come to Suburban Sports on 10/10 for the rail jam and Wild Stallions, i'll make you some bumps.

:lol: A three mogul bump run? Siiiiiiiiiiick.

Gee, sorry my thread isn't good enough for you... :roll:

My bad. I totally forgot you started a similar thread already...

As for my answer, Oct 29th, Hunter earned turns.

Would be sweet. Not holding my breath though.

Cuz it'll be more likely Oct. 22!!!