ALPINEZONE SUMMIT at SUGARLOAF: March 26-28, 2010

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Exclamation ALPINEZONE SUMMIT at SUGARLOAF: March 26-28, 2010

Okay, folks. Here's some more info:

http://news.alpinezone.com/64223/

At the end of the day members will attend the AlpineZone Apres Party in the Widowmaker Loft, where they will enjoy complimentary appetizers and pick up their free lift ticket for Sunday when they show their AlpineZone.com credentials.
    Are we getting ID cards now?

F! That is the 1st weekend of the lacrosse season. Can I send a representative to pick-up my AZ award?
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by RootDKJ View Post
    Are we getting ID cards now?
    Ha. Not exactly. The details have yet to be worked out. It will likely just be special Web page that you print out and present during the event. They'll only be visible to registered members, sort of like we've done in the past for coupons, special codes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    F! That is the 1st weekend of the lacrosse season. Can I send a representative to pick-up my AZ award?
    Lamest AZer?

LAX?

BTW - This is like an AZ Gathering on sterois. Great work Greg and Sugarloaf!
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Lamest AZer?

LAX?
    Dude, if this was the 2nd weekend of the season I would cancel practice. Gotta get the kids off to a good start.
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Ha. Not exactly. The details have yet to be worked out. It will likely just be special Web page that you print out and present during the event. They'll only be visible to registered members, sort of like we've done in the past for coupons, special codes, etc.
    Had to ask. I don't know if I'll be able to make this. Way to early for me to plan.

Shweeeeeeeeeet! Any sort of general ballpark as to how much this will cost? And most importantly, can we 'bring a friend' who isn't on AZ? Or Steph would kill meh.
    "Indeed, it is I... The token newbie... Beware my wrath...."

Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    Dude, if this was the 2nd weekend of the season I would cancel practice. Gotta get the kids off to a good start.
    Just teasing. Maybe run a practice earlier in the week?

I know. Unlikely. You made a commitment and I know it's important to you. You'll be there in spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by tcharron View Post
    Shweeeeeeeeeet! Any sort of general ballpark as to how much this will cost? And most importantly, can we 'bring a friend' who isn't on AZ? Or Steph would kill meh.
    Part of the goal here is to increase membership and participation in the forums so get friends and family who want to come along to register and post here. Perhaps some discounts for children/non-AZers might be art of it. Still being discussed.

Thread Information