• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

ALPINEZONE SUMMIT at SUGARLOAF: March 26-28, 2010

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
You mean there are people going there to ski?
:beer: That's what I'm saying!!!! :beer:

I am very much looking forward to this. Almost never go overnight for ski trips and have never been to Sugarloaf. Spent a couple hours skiing Sunday River this morning (new to me, too) and I'm having a blast! :D

WJenness

:beer: That's what I'm saying!!!! :beer:

I am very much looking forward to this. Almost never go overnight for ski trips and have never been to Sugarloaf. Spent a couple hours skiing Sunday River this morning (new to me, too) and I'm having a blast! :D

Just skied with Brian (et al) for a bit... sorry I missed skiing with you. Hopefully Sunday?

Just got back to the condo... starting to pack things up to get ready to head out to SL.

See you all there!

-w

Nasty111

The AZ Welcome Party is now open! Welcome AlpineZoners! Now... go get your drink on.

bvibert

Staff member
I'll be working the king pine chair this weekend.. see you guys up there! Saturday looks cold, but with light winds and sunshine. Try to avoid the SQ mid-morning if you want to avoid the crowds. King Pine gets the sun first thing in the AM, and Timberline gets the afternoon rays. Groomers should be in good shape. looks like possible snow monday?!

I didn't see this until just now. I probably saw you working the chair, I rode it a few times yesterday and today. Maybe next time I'll know to look for you.