ALPINEZONE SUMMIT at SUGARLOAF: March 26-28, 2010 - Page 5

AlpineZone

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Sick! No injuries this season. I'd like to get more than two dozen turns in with you....
    Interestingly enough, my right hand is back in a splint as of this evening. Damn dog plays too rough...

Still need to go back to the ortho to get a custom thingy made for occasions in which my thumb may be impacted. I may have to deal with this off and on for a long time. I figured it would have been healed up by now.

-Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

Quote Originally Posted by riverc0il View Post
    Interestingly enough, my right hand is back in a splint as of this evening. Damn dog plays too rough...

Still need to go back to the ortho to get a custom thingy made for occasions in which my thumb may be impacted. I may have to deal with this off and on for a long time. I figured it would have been healed up by now.
    I broke a bone and tore the ligament via skiers thumb injury last Feb. Had the surgery in April. Took a few months to feel like normal. Still takes effort (not much) to touch my thumb to base of my pinky finger....that was the only "PT" the Doc wanted me to do.

Good luck!

Also, thanks for putting this together Greg. Not sure I can escape for the weekend...but I'm more likely to get away for a weekend in the East than out west....so I'll mark the calendar and make sure WaLoaf keeps pestering me.

I would love to go but I dont know if I can swing a weekend or that drive. 400 miles and 7 hours...
    104(12/13)
    (13/14)
    48(14/15)
    35(15/16)
    50(16/17)
    Rossi Soul 7 w/ Marker F12 (188 ) FOR SALE!
    Stockli Stormrider w/ Look PX 12 (177)

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    Mama deserves a vacation, too!
    Perhaps you can be naughty and get put on time out. Wouldn't that be nice.

I've been trying to get mr TC to take an east coast trip. Perhaps we can do this if the stars align, eh?
    Building a quiver is just foreplay for snowgasms

Quote Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post
    Perhaps you can be naughty and get put on time out. Wouldn't that be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post
    I've been trying to get mr TC to take an east coast trip. Perhaps we can do this if the stars align, eh?
    Would LOVE to see you and Mr. TC there!!!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

For all of you "from away" waffling on the drive, you gotta do it. Sugarloaf is what Maine skiing is all about. Sugarloaf in March can be EPIC. Thanks for getting this together Greg.

Should be in for Sunday. Who wants to join me for a day trip?

sounds like a cool event...good job Greg. I'll try to make it up for a day if I'm around. Gonna be tough to get seeded bumps on Misery Whip though...
    Maybe team Newmarket NH can carpool...Edd, DHS and myself.
    embrace your inner saucer boy!

Sugarloaf's marketing team is A number one. What a great opportunity for both Sally and the Loaf.
    NICE JOB!!

Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post
    Curious why misery whip for a bump comp? It's a cool trail, but there are other trails I'd pick for a comp.

It is steep and on the side of the hill that softens up first. You low angle bumpers better get ready.

Thread Information