• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

ALPINEZONE SUMMIT at SUGARLOAF: March 26-28, 2010

WJenness

Looks like I'm probably flying solo on this one...

So count me in on the room-mate situation, river.

edit: I'm a passholder, so whatever impact that has, just keep it in mind...

-w

bvibert

Staff member
Bumping this as a reminder to all the folks who need to submit their vacation requests at the beginning of the year (like I do). Don't forget!

Can't wait to hit the Loaf for the first time!

bvibert

Staff member
I'm probably going to have to sit this one out. It's 3 weeks before the due date of our first born. That's cutting it a little too close.

Bummer, but yeah, that would be a little too close for comfort for me too. Congrats on the future little bear!

xwhaler

I'd like to go to this....wondering if Greg you could clarify something someone else asked earlier in the thread.
I have the rental over in Rangeley and a pass at Saddleback. I'd enjoy skiing on Sunday for free but am not totally interested in driving 45+ mins each way after turns on Sat at the 'Back just to go get it.

There a way we could pick up on Sunday AM? Maybe have our names on a list or something.

Thanks!

wa-loaf

Greg
bvibert
severine
deadheadskier
JimG
wa-loaf (in, but not sure if I'll be solo or with a group, already have that Friday off)

Does this deal run-out at some point or are there limited numbers available?

WoodCore

Roll Call

Greg
bvibert
severine
deadheadskier
JimG
wa-loaf
Woodcore (also skiing Friday at Saddleback and possibly Thursday and Monday as well)

:daffy:

skibum9995

Anyone looking for a roommate or have some floor space. I'd like to make this but can't swing the price going solo.

reefer

Greg
bvibert
severine
deadheadskier
JimG
wa-loaf
Woodcore (also skiing Friday at Saddleback and possibly Thursday and Monday as well
Reefer
DoubleEject
powdahound
Peter F. (he says he's been trying to sign up to AZ.....but I don't know how hard.........)