• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

ALPINEZONE SUMMIT at SUGARLOAF: March 26-28, 2010

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
At the end of the day members will attend the AlpineZone Apres Party in the Widowmaker Loft, where they will enjoy complimentary appetizers and pick up their free lift ticket for Sunday when they show their AlpineZone.com credentials.

Are we getting ID cards now? :blink:

Grassi21

F! That is the 1st weekend of the lacrosse season. Can I send a representative to pick-up my AZ award?

Greg

Staff member
Are we getting ID cards now? :blink:

Ha. Not exactly. The details have yet to be worked out. It will likely just be special Web page that you print out and present during the event. They'll only be visible to registered members, sort of like we've done in the past for coupons, special codes, etc.

Grassi21

BTW - This is like an AZ Gathering on sterois. Great work Greg and Sugarloaf!

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Ha. Not exactly. The details have yet to be worked out. It will likely just be special Web page that you print out and present during the event. They'll only be visible to registered members, sort of like we've done in the past for coupons, special codes, etc.
Had to ask. I don't know if I'll be able to make this. Way to early for me to plan.

tcharron

Shweeeeeeeeeet! Any sort of general ballpark as to how much this will cost? And most importantly, can we 'bring a friend' who isn't on AZ? Or Steph would kill meh. :-D

Greg

Staff member
Dude, if this was the 2nd weekend of the season I would cancel practice. Gotta get the kids off to a good start.

Just teasing. Maybe run a practice earlier in the week? :idea:

I know. Unlikely. You made a commitment and I know it's important to you. You'll be there in spirit.

Shweeeeeeeeeet! Any sort of general ballpark as to how much this will cost? And most importantly, can we 'bring a friend' who isn't on AZ? Or Steph would kill meh. :-D

Part of the goal here is to increase membership and participation in the forums so get friends and family who want to come along to register and post here. Perhaps some discounts for children/non-AZers might be art of it. Still being discussed.

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Pretty sweet way for me to end my season. I'm going to try my best to make it. Although I wouldn't compete in the competition, I'll cheer from the side with a six-pack.

Last edited:

Grassi21

your the boss. move the start of the season up 1 weekend and then this becomes the 2nd weekend!!!

I wish I could work with the kids year round. The start of practice is determined by the CIAC. No bumping of dates when it comes to the CIAC....

Sorry for the hijack. I'm truly jealous I can't make it to the Loaf for this.

gmcunni

from the other thread -
Greg - thanks for the PM. WOW, u r right, this is going to be an unbelievable event. The guys at SL really know how to throw a party. I can't wait to ski there! booking my motel right now!!!

ok, i made it up but it turned out to be spot on!!

wa-loaf

Nice work Greg. I'm going to do my best to make this. Let us know when we can start booking rooms!

powhunter

I wish I could work with the kids year round. The start of practice is determined by the CIAC. No bumping of dates when it comes to the CIAC....

Sorry for the hijack. I'm truly jealous I can't make it to the Loaf for this.

Thats allright youll still be on that Rocky mountain high from MJ!!!

steveo