• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Getting Busy With Your Instructor

highpeaksdrifter

I’ve never talked with any lady instructors about it, but I have heard some stories from some guys about dates with their female clients. Some of those guys do all right for themselves or so they say. Anyone here ever get romantic with an instructor or wanted to. Maybe Mattchuck and other AZ instructors will tell some tales about getting tail post lesson.

Sparky

I was , and still am, married ( to the same peerson) when I became an instructor so that's the answer to that.

MogulQueen

I hooked up with my local ski patrol man. I married him too! BTW, we got married at the famous Ski Sundown :daffy:

campgottagopee

Uh, well, all I can say is that as a young instructor in the 80's up at Smuggs I really liked 2 things:

1. Nurses from Montreal
2. College weeks

nuff said

Glenn

Uh, well, all I can say is that as a young instructor in the 80's up at Smuggs I really liked 2 things:

1. Nurses from Montreal
2. College weeks

nuff said

You're holding back. Admit it, #3 was all the neon hotness in ski attire at the time. :razz:

tjf67

I live in a ski town. Never been an instructor but I have an observation. There are a couple lifer instuctors up here that are single. I dont really know them but i see them around. they do pretty good for themselves. Some how they avoid the talons

jaywbigred

I was an instructor for a very brief period of time, and most of my students were little kids, so no, never with a student...

However, it often came up in conversation during college that me and my buddy were instructors for awhile, and certain girls found that really impressive ;)

ComeBackMudPuddles

i ski instructed at the skiway during college. students weren't allowed to pay for my services, but some felt the need to give me a tip, anyway. good times. never-evers tended to be the most grateful learners.

:spread:

:snow: