• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

12/28-12/29 Baldface

Nurost

Website
www.cardomain.com
Anyone want to do an overnight on Baldface Mountain wed and thursdays? I've had 3 people bail on me so far and I do not feel comfortable hiking alone.

I have tons of extra gear if you need any.

List:
Size 9 winter boots
Crampons
Ice axe
Sleeping bag
bivy tent
Pack
down jacket
few more things

This is open to ANYONE haha, I just really want to go. Can provide transportation also. Looking to leave Windham at no later than 7 am, like to leave around 6-6:30.

ndurost@adelphia.net
207-310-8582

Nick

Mike P.

Interested in a trip up Washington via Ammo on Friday instead? I have had same thing happen with people baiking, might have one other.

Staying at Lyon's in Twin Mountain in Hostel Thursday Night.

At Hut make assessment if Washington s good idea, if not Monroe would be objective if wind is out of NW or N at 40-60 Would cinsider Monroe, Ike & Pierce.

Interested?

Nurost

Website
www.cardomain.com
I'm stuck working Friday saturday and sunday because I'm taking today tomorrow and thursday off :roll: I dont have th ebest employer.

Next trip for me will be MTK day weekend. I'm in charge of my schools Hiking division of Outing Club so I'll be toting a few new kids with me.

After that I want to try the Bonds again. Not sure when I'll be able to.

Nick

Mike P.

great shots, I think I know where I'm hiking in May now to warm up for the June Presi-Traverse