• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Accuweather Forecast

4aprice

Accuweather released an updated forecast this morning. The bad news is that they dragged the heaviest snows further south then their previous forecast. The good news is that most of the Northeast is a least normal. Looks great for places like Camelback and Sundown less promising the further north and west you go. I also semi worried about Utah as its predicted to be warm and dry. Time will tell.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Greg

Staff member
WINTER2010USOverview.jpg

Epic Sundown Season! :lol:

SKIQUATTRO

I have about as much faith in that map as I do picking the winning lottery numbers.....

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
As much as I love their enthusiasm and gross exaggerations as good stoke, the hit rate of their mountain forecasts is abysmal. I really think they put most of their energies into city forecasts where their ratings matter most.

What's the diff between 'Normal Snowfall" and "Cold and Snowy"??? :-?

Speaking of city folk, many of the city folk I've been speaking to lately believe we are in for a really heavy snowfall this winter. Wishful thinking as they tremble in their UGGs.:smash:

wa-loaf

Looks like we should be booking trips to Taos and Telluride.