• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Helmet Debat

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Since we'll never settle the helmet debate, let's look at it differently. Would you favor helmets for animals?

0005ww1k

dmc

anytime an animal has a hat on - I think it's cool...

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
anytime an animal has a hat on - I think it's cool...

I don't know man, there'd be something disturbing about a racoon wearing a coonskin cap.

But maybe a little bit morbidly funny too. Especially if it kept slipping over his eyes and he walked into things.

witch hobble

I got sick of feeling like a hypocrite when my labrador would give me those puppy dog eyes that seemed to say "Why do I have to wear one when you are not wearing one?" So I caved in and started wearing one. Now I feel naked without it. It is not like I think I'm going to trip over a curb while we are out walking or anything. It is more for when some kid on a bike or a skateboard is coming up quickly behind me. Or the wind is blowing acorns out of an oak tree. It gives me peace of mind, warmth, and style. All the other dog walkers are always commenting about it.

Grassi21

Since we'll never settle the helmet debate, let's look at it differently. Would you favor helmets for animals?

0005ww1k

Ha! That looks like my younger weim Bella. And when it comes to my dogs, they should be wearing helmets all the time.

ComeBackMudPuddles

I don't know man, there'd be something disturbing about a racoon wearing a coonskin cap.

But maybe a little bit morbidly funny too. Especially if it kept slipping over his eyes and he walked into things.

i can't imagine racoons are too happy about these helmets....

crazeeheads-700918.jpg