• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Grateful Thread

Goblin84

Anyone into Citizen Cope? Not really jam band, more of a one man show guitar kinda deal. He's coming to Burlington and Boston...not sure which one I want to hit up.

best show I have seen in the last few might be Keller Williams. That man does some unreal things with guitars and layering. cool stuff

Vortex

Show started at 7.40 ended just before 11. A little over an hour 1st set. Back on Stage at 9.25
Sounded like they just were not all together. Sound problems with some remembering of lyrics going on. Buddy told me no sound check last night. Rolled into Concord about 6.30 had a quick stop at some Mexican place met a bud and headed in.

Not a bad show, just so so. All reports were nothing compared to the Beacon. I love Row Jimmy, (version was not the best.) Brown eyed women was nice. 2nd set was better than 1st. Venue was nice. They let you leave at set break to get some air. All volunteer ushers. I sat 7th row orchestra left. nice view on the isle for a short guy. Home by midnight. Into work 6ish. A little sleepy. Back at it tonight.

http://www.ratdog.org/setlists/index.php

list from Ratdog.org

Vortex

Last night
: Jam > Shakedown Street > Maggie's Farm, Mission in the Rain > Walkin Blues > Book of Rules > Little Red Rooster > Bertha, Around and Around
II: K.C. Moan@3, Me and My Uncle@4 > Victim or the Crime@5>6 > Easy Answers > Eyes of the World* > Stuff* > Black Peter > Touch of Grey
E: Johnny B. Goode

copied from Ratgdog.org

Vortex

Welcome. This is a mellow fun thread. Rat dog just announced alot of shows. Mail order starts yesterday to Thursday for 1st day post marks. Highlight is Red Rocks. Not on my agenda, probably just Boston. I'll be at the Gathering of the vibes also.

Vortex

probably can't do that. I'm with a few we are doing the Thgursday camp thing to get in and not deal with traffic Friday. Still be fun. I'll bring my atomics you bring a board.

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Bob is also playing summer stage in central park this summer.

Also, not sure if you all heard..but PHIL is back. Playing 2 shows at SOB's here in NYC next week. Sold out...will be great shows at the venue I'm sure..plus I don't think he's played since the big "C".

dmc

Also, not sure if you all heard..but PHIL is back. Playing 2 shows at SOB's here in NYC next week. Sold out...will be great shows at the venue I'm sure..plus I don't think he's played since the big "C".

I love summer stage... It's a bit of a pain to get to and starts and ends early.. But it's great...

BeanoNYC

SOB's on Varick Street? Interesting venue.

dmc

Phil Lesh just added to Mountain Jam in Hunter in June...
Only festival appearence
SWEEEET!!!