• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Grateful Thread

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Phil 3-16-15

Set I
Jam
Duprees Diamond Blues
Doin' that Rag
West LA
Cosmic Charlie
Alabama Getaway
Here comes sunshine
Blue sky

II
Jam
Dear Mr. Fantasy
Watchtower
Viola Lee Blues
Into The Mystic
Help on the way
Just a little light
Slip-->
Uncle John's-->
Slip-->
Franklins

E. Stella Blue

A very good show and I liked the lineup a lot. It was nice to see Barroco and Molo on keys and drums for a change. They were both rockin'. Barroco took a lot of lead vocals as did Warren. Warren was just amazing, as always. Krasno took more leads this time than the last time I saw him with Phil, which is a good thing. First set was very good. Blue sky was the highlight IMHO of the entire show. Watchtower and Into the Mystic were good second set highlights for me. Overall, a very good Phil and Friends show with a cool lineup. I heard all four of these 75th b-day shows are sold out. I am sure the 50th shows have something to do with that...the last run in the fall did not sell out midweek like these shows.

Last edited:

ScottySkis

Phil 3-16-15

Set I
Jam
Duprees Diamond Blues
Doin' that Rag
West LA
Cosmic Charlie
Alabama Getaway
Here comes sunshine
Blue sky

II
Jam
Dear Mr. Fantasy
Watchtower
Viola Lee Blues
Into The Mystic
Help on the way
Just a little light
Slip-->
Uncle John's-->
Slip-->
Franklins

E. Stella Blue

A very good show and I liked the lineup a lot. It was nice to see Barroco and Molo on keys and drums for a change. They were both rockin'. Barroco took a lot of leads as did Warren. Warren was just amazing, as always. Krasno took more leads this time than the last time I saw him with Phil, which is a good thing. First set was very good. Blue sky was the highlight IMHO of the entire show. Watchtower and Into the Mystic were good second set highlights for me. Overall, a very good Phil and Friends show with a cool lineup. I heard all four of these 75th b-day shows are sold out. I am sure the 50th shows have something to do with that...the last run in the fall did not sell out midweek like these shows.

Sounds awesome. Why did they reopen the Cap one year after I moved from there?

Funky_Catskills

Glenn Close sold out fast..
it's not VIP... I have friends in VIP - which is friends and family... :)

Hoping they can get more tickets..

BeanoNYC

Yeah no butthurt here. I'm bummed about GD50 but feel blessed that I'm going to Watkins and that I booked a hotel based on your dates. Still may camp with the masses but it's nice to have options.

Funky_Catskills

Yeah no butthurt here. I'm bummed about GD50 but feel blessed that I'm going to Watkins and that I booked a hotel based on your dates. Still may camp with the masses but it's nice to have options.

Sweet... I'm glad you're going.. You'll be fine wherever..

This really loosens up the ticket thing...
And the impending possibility that may happen where they play the weekend before Chicago in Ca. will really let tickets fly...

Vortex

Looks like the shows in California the Friday and Sat before Chicago may be real. Anyone want to go? I am going to try and buy tickets and see if I can make it work when things are announced. Beano as soon as these shows get announced is the time to buy chicago tickets from the secondary market. The price will drop fast and sell like wild fire.

Funky_Catskills

Looks like the shows in California the Friday and Sat before Chicago may be real. Anyone want to go? I am going to try and buy tickets and see if I can make it work when things are announced. Beano as soon as these shows get announced is the time to buy chicago tickets from the secondary market. The price will drop fast and sell like wild fire.

Saturday Sunday- Santa Clara... Traffic apparently sucks on Friday there.. I'm sure they don't need any more petitions..

Will be announced after Phish shoreline goes on sale in early April..
Going to use Phish ticketing system.. So it will actually work...

I won't be going..

Vortex

Saturday Sunday- Santa Clara... Traffic apparently sucks on Friday there.. I'm sure they don't need any more petitions..

Will be announced after Phish shoreline goes on sale in early April..
Going to use Phish ticketing system.. So it will actually work...

I won't be going..

I am beginning to wonder if this is all worth it. I don't want to go to California if the Rumors of NJ shows come true. I have seen hotel rates already spiked. This is getting old. Just thankful I got into Chicago and see after a couple of days if tickets are still around. Then those who want to get in had a chance.