• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Grateful Thread

Vortex

A friday, Sat or Sunday would be better, this is a Thursday. I don't take 2 days off for 1 show. looks like a great time. I might have tried if I got shut out for chicago though. This could be a tough ticket too.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Yeah, not sure about taking the time for a Thursday in MD. If it was local it would be an easy decision

Vortex

I heard of another guy who got the nice E-mail from GDTSTOO that went into a spam type folder. Check your spam folders. Could be some good news. Anyone doing any of these pre and after parties. I always found it hard to plan a bunch of things around show. Lots of logistics don't always mesh.

Funky_Catskills

Good advice!!

I'm not planning on any pre-parties.
I may meet up with some college friends.. I'll try to find you too..

I'll probably go out after the show...

Vortex

Good advice!!

I'm not planning on any pre-parties.
I may meet up with some college friends.. I'll try to find you too..

I'll probably go out after the show...

I will be in town Early Evening Thursday Night.

I hope to be around the venue by 3 on Friday to get the lay of the land. I have to follow the train schedule, but looks like they run until around 12.30 ish. Plenty of time to hook up. I think there were 30 touring friends that I thought were going. Maybe 15 now with the ticket shuffle.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I saw that. Two shows in Santa Clara are rumored for the weekend prior. It would really be asinine of the band to not play California. IMO, the final shows should've been in the bay area, but if the nostalgia and symbolism of Chicago is what they want, who am I to say don't do it.

Wish NY/NE got some love. The MPP will be a great show no doubt. But, being a Thursday and in Maryland, I bailed on trying for tickets today. I could swing a local Thursday show, but not Maryland.