Annoying Lift Line Behavior

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Annoying Lift Line Behavior

1. People who are so involved with their conversation that they donít realize the line is moving and just stand there.

People often work backward from a firm conclusion to find supporting facts, rather than letting evidence inform their views. ---

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter View Post
    1. People who are so involved with their conversation that they donít realize the line is moving and just stand there.
    2. People who interrupt my conversation just to move up 2 feet.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

3: "Horseplay" by those little whipper snappers.
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

4. Peeps that treat the lifties like crap

cell phone usage. I don't care for it in any line; ski area, grocery store, don't matter where

spitting. especially chewin' tabaccy.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    cell phone usage. I don't care for it in any line; ski area, grocery store, don't matter where
    you should just bring a jamming device with you
    Then you'll just hear 300 people whining, bitching and yelling about how their damn phone doesn't work!
    you may have to pick it up in china and smuggle it back

According to their marketing material, you would be in good company, "Our cell phone blockers and detectors are currently used in many schools, prisons and by bomb squads all over the world"
    Last edited by billski; Oct 29, 2009 at 3:28 PM.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Quote Originally Posted by billski View Post
    you should just bring a jamming device with you
    Then you'll just hear 300 people whining, bitching and yelling about how their damn phone doesn't work!

Kick ass! I want one just to annoy people...

I've been to places that i suspected used them...

I really don't mind people talking on the phone in the lift line... As long as they don't talk to loud or long.. It's better then those radios that were popular for a while..
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

1)Smokers 2) when a boarder slams the board down so loud it scares you. Not all do that. knocking snow off I get.
    Skiing is my addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by bob r View Post
    1)smokers .
    +100!!!!
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days, '17-'18 season 52 days, '18-'19 season 45 days '07-'19 seasons: 612 Days

'19 - '20 season:

Thread Information