• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skidbump bored?

Glenn

Some people just can't let things go apparently.

How long until I'm "waaahwahhh'd" elsewhere?

Greg

Staff member
The fact that grown adults insist upon acting this way is amazing to me. It should pretty embarrassing really. It appears to be a small group that does it just so they actually have something to talk about elsewhere.

deadheadskier

Staff member
The fact that grown adults insist upon acting this way is amazing to me. It should pretty embarrassing really. It appears to be a small group that does it just so they actually have something to talk about elsewhere.

pretty much

Also somewhat like a young kid messing with the neighbors dog to see how far he can push it before it bites. In this case the 'bite' is a warning from a moderator of which they go and brag about to their friends. What ensues is a brewhaha about the over moderating here. Pretty pathetic

dmc

pretty much

Also somewhat like a young kid messing with the neighbors dog to see how far he can push it before it bites. In this case the 'bite' is a warning from a moderator of which they go and brag about to their friends. What ensues is a brewhaha about the over moderating here. Pretty pathetic

You can be very mean.

Are there bylaws against bumping a thread that just happened to be started by someone that is not in "favor"?

I think it's cool to see some of the really good and entertaining threads that these people started. It shows the good things about them to help temper the negativity.

There were some really good threads created by him.. He did participate and add positive information to the group...

just sayin...

skidbump

yes bored..no snow...Bumped threads not for any other reason but sick of seeing just daily gear deals..could care less about GSS other than he filled forums.
Also spend majority of my time at TGR...Where there is freedom to say whats on your mind.

skidbump

Also if you dont wnat it to happen again lock his threads..really dont see the issue but just sayin if it offends people to see them..lock em up

skidbump

Really I think that is the point, are there rules against bumping a thread?
Is he being disruptive?
Did Dork start this thread just for the sake of controversy?

Enquiring minds want to know. :lol:

Yes thats a good question... someone do tell

dmc

That's not the point dmc.

I made a couple points...

The dude used to start some great threads.. Thats what suckered me into his steezy world.. sorry mad steezy...

It is ok to say "steeezy" still isn't it? :)

deadheadskier

Staff member
The point is that as Skidbump has admitted, he was bored and looking for an attention grab.

Also created a convenient vehicle for certain individuals to crowbar in their crusade.

You won't catch me saying that I didn't think GSS had some great threads, he did.

dmc

The point is that as Skidbump has admitted, he was bored and looking for an attention grab.

Also created a convenient vehicle for certain individuals to crowbar in their crusade.

You won't catch me saying that I didn't think GSS had some great threads, he did.

At the risk of sounding disrespectful to moderation...

Who cares? No damage done.. Some great threads resurrected so you don't have to merge them..

Sounds kinda pacifist and harmless to me..

Unless you truly have it out for him on a personal level... then I understand where your coming from.

dmc

Exactly. It amazes me that grown adults can be such fan boys for a dude that has the internet persona of a 9 year old. Even to go so far as to create entire websites just to discuss the huge injustice that has been brought onto him by the horrible, evil AZ moderators from hell. :lol:

I find the whole thing so sad that it's funny really.

Have fun discussing this over on your website Andy, I'm sure it'll get some discussion going for a few days at least.

wow... You really do hate him.. I understand...

I'm not a fan boy.. I just think this place is better with his persona...

dmc

Exactly. It amazes me that grown adults can be such fan boys for a dude that has the internet persona of a 9 year old. Even to go so far as to create entire websites just to discuss the huge injustice that has been brought onto him by the horrible, evil AZ moderators from hell. :lol:

I find the whole thing so sad that it's funny really.

Have fun discussing this over on your website Andy, I'm sure it'll get some discussion going for a few days at least.

Too late... Now dont be editing my posts... that wouldn't be cool..

bvibert

Staff member
wow... You really do hate him.. I understand...

I'm not a fan boy.. I just think this place is better with his persona...

It has nothing to do with how I feel about the boy.

You are definitely a fan boy, no matter how many times you say you're not. The fact that you can't let his banning drop and you rush to his defense at the drop of a hat makes you a fan boy. It's okay to admit it, no use denying the truth.

bvibert

Staff member
Too late... Now dont be editing my posts... that wouldn't be cool..

Oh do you get extra GSS points at the fan boy website for catching one of my posts that I changed my mind on???

deadheadskier

Staff member
At the risk of sounding disrespectful to moderation...

Who cares? No damage done.. Some great threads resurrected so you don't have to merge them..

Sounds kinda pacifist and harmless to me..

Unless you truly have it out for him on a personal level... then I understand where your coming from.

So, Skidbump bumping 'What are you up to this weekend' for a late August weekend was done for the purpose of resurrecting a great thread? you really really believe that? riiiiiiigghhtt