• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ vs NSCHAT bump challenge

2knees

who's down? HPD floated this idea over on andyzeeeeeeeee's board. Sounds like fun to me. As long as no one takes it too seriously.

and i can already hear the dick waving comments, ski off comparisons and the obligatory "who cares" comments. so do me a favor and stuff it if you're gonna post along those lines.

jerryg

who's down? HPD floated this idea over on andyzeeeeeeeee's board. Sounds like fun to me. As long as no one takes it too seriously.

and i can already hear the dick waving comments, ski off comparisons and the obligatory "who cares" comments. so do me a favor and stuff it if you're gonna post along those lines.

What's NSCHAT and can we have mandatory GS turns?!

2knees

can we have mandatory GS turns?!

:lol: Absolutely. as a matter of fact, i would propose that the fastest, wildest and wooliest skier be crowned, not the one with the best form.

Greg

Staff member
i would propose that the fastest, wildest and wooliest skier be crowned, not the one with the best form.

Don't need a comp with Andyzone for that...

2knees

Absolute speed and height arent important. Its the component of velocity perpendicular to the ground upon impact that is.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Don't need a comp with Andyzone for that...

Please get it straight, you can connect using:

noshitchat.com
noshitskichat.com
noshitzone.com
nschat.net
nsskichat.com
nsskiforum.com

And working on connecting the following sites to it as well:

killingtonaccess.com
northeastskiclub.com
northeastskier.com

However there is no such thing as andyzone and don't really appreciate your sarcastic tone. Thank you.

You surprise me with such unprofessional behavior.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com

So you've signed on to represent them? Wasn't that their stipulation or something?

Glenn

Please get it straight, you can connect using:

noshitchat.com
noshitskichat.com
noshitzone.com
nschat.net
nsskichat.com
nsskiforum.com

And working on connecting the following sites to it as well:

killingtonaccess.com
northeastskiclub.com
northeastskier.com

However there is no such thing as andyzone and don't really appreciate your sarcastic tone. Thank you.

You surprise me with such unprofessional behavior.

I'm just here for the free plugs. :fangun:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Douchey comment...

What's douchey (and my apologies to 2knees as I know he's not the one who conceived this notion) is this ploy for increased membership. Don't believe me? That's where this concoction resides on Andy's site.

It's one thing to say, "hey, let's bury the hatchet and have a little fun!" It's another to think devise a ski-off simply to attempt to siphon traffic from another site. :rolleyes:

Andy--Sometimes you're a really cool guy... but really. This is getting old.