• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Booooooo!!!!!

4aprice

from that weather forum. this is the same guy someone quoted in another thread.

Posted Today, 11:43 AM

Update...

One word describes the 12z GFS: COLD

And, there’s a chance that the system on T-G day could end up being a snow bomb for New England – slim but still there. Then all hell breaks lose. The EPO goes down like a dirty prom date and we wind up with a huge arctic dump. Which btw … Alaska and the interior NW territories of Canada have been between -30 and -40F very recently so we have home grown cold to transport.

i started my snowblower last night. going for the anti-anti jinx. I seriously debated wearing shorts to work today in an attempt to goad winter into making an appearance.

Typhoon Tip (Poster's screen name) is gung ho on this happening. I think you will get your vacation days on snow if they don't run out on you before the middle of December. If its as cold as he thinks then the skiing could get down right good very quickly. I too have some free time coming before the Christmas and hope to hit the snow. If this happens I will gladly sacrafice Thankgiving weekend and :beer:

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

gmcunni

i was so depressed about the weather today i went to my daughter's room and shook up all her snow globes in hopes of improving my mood

skidmarks

I want winter to start ASAP!! Winter Welcome

It's time to break out the Samuel Smith's Winter Welcome!!
All I need to do now is sit back and wait.

tarponhead

It's time to break out the Samuel Smith's Winter Welcome!!
All I need to do now is sit back and wait.

Enlightened approach. So much so I stopped at my local beeratorium today and picked up a 550ml bottle. Enjoying one now. Love the label; "Blessing of your heart you brew good ale. W. Shakespeare."

Ullr, please........

skidmarks

Waiting Game

Let's take nature's cue! The waiting game...
WaitingGame.jpg