• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Favorite Winter Brew

drjeff

My personal favorite year in and year out

winterwarmer.gif

Although many years I do enjoy the special winter brew that magic hat puts in their winter variety packs (yet to try this years offering though)

WJenness

My personal favorite year in and year out

winterwarmer.gif

Although many years I do enjoy the special winter brew that magic hat puts in their winter variety packs (yet to try this years offering though)

Winter Warmer is quite simply... awesome...

-w

drjeff

Winter Warmer is quite simply... awesome...

-w

If I had one in the house right now, I'd drink to that! :beer: And in my book, that alone is all the excuse that I need to stop by my local packie on the way home from the office and buy my 1st 12 pack of Harpoon Winter Warmer of the season :)

frozencorn

+1

I haven't seen it yet this year...although I have not hunted for it either.

One of those a day does the trick for me.

+2 Had it Friday night before the Phish show in NY. Good Lord what a great beer. My favorite winter ale by far, but instantly creeps into the top any-season beers for me.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I actually haven't been drinking much lately. Has some Sam Adams Winter Lager a few weeks ago, that always goes down well.

BackLoafRiver

Big fan of the Sierra Nevada Celebration. Recently I have had their Anniversary ale which I thought was tasty as hell.

Houblon Chouffe is also pretty great.

jaywbigred

Last night I had a Stille Nacht from De Dolle Brouwers. Delicious!! I like most belgian offerings, though. IMO, they do it best.

Fun label too:

picture.php