• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Totally epic day.....

bvibert

Staff member
I saw that video yesterday, I thought it was an odd choice to showcase all the snowfall too. Might have made a cool segue into some good footage on the mountain though...

JD

Website
hotmail.com
I saw that video yesterday, I thought it was an odd choice to showcase all the snowfall too. Might have made a cool segue into some good footage on the mountain though...

Yea, I kept waiting to see on Mtn conditions and people shredding....just lazy.

Lostone

The reason was that they were closed, yesterday. First windhold. Then they had to give up. Today...? That was a different story! :daffy:

KingM

Website
www.goldenlionriversideinn.com
On the other hand, this is what their snow report says this morning. What a difference a week makes. :snow:

MORE NEW SNOW! FOUR inches greet us at the base; 6 at mid; and another 9 inches of light POW up top!!! Plus, it's still snowing, and we can't seem to find the shut-off switch for the snowguns! Our open trail count increased to 17, yesterday, and we're likely to see several more today, once Patrol gives their stamp of approval. Yesterday was a great day to be here. Today's going to be even better!

reefer

On the other hand, this is what their snow report says this morning. What a difference a week makes. :snow:

Yikes, wish I saw that coming. Greg should go North a couple more exits...........................
Thanks Michael. Appreciate the first hand reports also.