• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I'm on the Cannon website!

NHpowderhound

I just checked the Cannon website http://www.cannonmt.com/index.php and I think thats my picture on the front page. The link above will only show the pic in question for a few days before they update it. If you are seeing a skier that is decked out in black then thats me :lol:
I was standing at the top of Rocket taking in the view when I saw a skier to my right trying to take a picture. I felt like I was blocking his shot so I skied away as he was pointing the camera at me and thats all I thought of the situation till I clicked on thier website. I'm in all black cuz I had taken off my red Marmot shell because of the warm temps and just had on my black Ragged Mountain fleece. I have gray Atomic Beta 1050 Boots and my Atomic 9.22 skis are red. I may be wrong but I'm 95% sure thats me. Where's my royalties?! :lol:
((*
*))NHPH

NHpowderhound

Just to clarify, my "Ragged Mountain" fleece is from Ragged Mountain Sports, the clothing maker and hiking/skiing/climbing shop in Intervale NH.Not the ski area Ragged Mountain. I fear one of registered users may have gotten the wrong idea. :wink:
((*
*))NHPH

NYDrew

You are actually entitled to royalties.

Probably more hassel then it is worth, and why would you want your picture taken down anyway.

Nice work (i dont know what you did, but nice)

Greg

Staff member
NHpowderhound said:
I'm in all black cuz...
Come on. Come clean - you were ninja skiing... ;)

BeanoNYC

Greg said:
NHpowderhound said:
I'm in all black cuz...
Come on. Come clean - you were ninja skiing... ;)

Actually, at first glance, I thought it was Chuck Norris saving the North East Ski Industry.
Chuck%20Norris.jpg

thetrailboss

Staff member
Marc said:
Just wanted to give this picture the recognition it deserved and didn't receive... good form.

IM000803.jpg

Looks like mountain graffitti to me :lol: Call the NH State Police on that guy :wink: What ever happened to "Keep NH Beautiful?" :blink:

HDHaller

Website
www.skiclinics.com
NHpowderhound said:
I just checked the Cannon website http://www.cannonmt.com/index.php and I think thats my picture on the front page. The link above will only show the pic in question for a few days before they update it. If you are seeing a skier that is decked out in black then thats me :lol:
I was standing at the top of Rocket taking in the view when I saw a skier to my right trying to take a picture. I felt like I was blocking his shot so I skied away as he was pointing the camera at me and thats all I thought of the situation till I clicked on thier website. I'm in all black cuz I had taken off my red Marmot shell because of the warm temps and just had on my black Ragged Mountain fleece. I have gray Atomic Beta 1050 Boots and my Atomic 9.22 skis are red. I may be wrong but I'm 95% sure thats me. Where's my royalties?! :lol:
((*
*))NHPH

Don't photos always take the steep out of the steeps? The top of Rocket is a pretty good pitch, but it looks mellow in that shot.
-HDH