• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Local Lange Boot Girls

MR. evil

Do you think Randi would kill me if I entered her?

I have an awsome picture of her after she took a hard face plant in the bumps on Needles Eye lift line at Killington. Half of her face is scraped up, but it's really hot!

Rambo

I don't know about local girls but Julia Mancuso is awesome!

Mancuso2.jpg

mancusobjp.jpg

mancuso-lange-girl_story.jpg

Madroch

I think the lack of lange guys relates to the fact that the damn boot is so narrow it only fits us few beautiful graceful men....

drjeff

I think I might be with Sly on this one....Julia is F'in HOT. Plus she skis 60-70 mph!

My foot is too manly wide for a Lange....I'm more of a NordicaMan than a Langeguy anyway.

I'd think that a pic of Julia and her Lange's and her '06 Olympic gold medal from the GS "strategically placed" would be a m,ighty fine shot if I do say so myself!

Trekchick

I wish I could have tried out to be a Krypton Girl "back when"
But Dalbello doesn't have a Krypton Girl, and "back when" was waaaaay Back When!

wa-loaf

But Dalbello doesn't have a Krypton Girl, and "back when" was waaaaay Back When!

Besides, way back then you would have been a Raichle girl. :razz:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com

If there were a Krypton Girl, I could think of no better representation of what that image should be than you! :D I'd vote for you!