• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What music are you listening to right now?

ScottySkis

No streaming at work, that ok i have lots of greattttttttt cds

Animals by one of the greatest groups from many years ago.

Cornhead

That was great!! I was hoping for something a little more special when it got to Slash's guitar solo part. But still pretty awesome cover.

I was thinking the same, I guess that riff definitely comes across better on a Les Paul. Great playing though.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Edd

Pretty much ALL of this guys stuff is AWESOME! Keller Williams

I've seen him a couple of times but I went to a show he did at Higher Ground a couple of years ago that really took the cake. 4 of us went to Burlington late spring intending on skiing Stowe the next day but did a spontaneous trip to Montreal for 2 nights instead. It was a great trip.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

Euler

Been listening to Phish shows from Nectars in the Fall of 1987...reminiscing about my glory days....

Edd

I'm always pleasantly surprised what cool, random stuff comes up with that Playlist

Right now listening to Pandora set to Tom Waits, some really cool stuff coming up.

He's my girlfriend's favorite, and has some awesome tunes. I've gotten hooked hard on this band called The Black Angels lately. Also, just discovered this guy called Blaze Foley, a country singer who hung with Townes Van Zandt. His songs Cold, Cold, World and Clay Pigeons are amazing.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

Cannonball

He's my girlfriend's favorite, and has some awesome tunes. I've gotten hooked hard on this band called The Black Angels lately. Also, just discovered this guy called Blaze Foley, a country singer who hung with Townes Van Zandt. His songs Cold, Cold, World and Clay Pigeons are amazing.

A must watch for any Tom Waits fan.....

ScottySkis

1972420_831269566889252_220462169_n.jpg