• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What music are you listening to right now?

skiNEwhere

In the spirit of the "what are you XXX now" threads.

What song are you listening to now

Me: Alice in Chains- Heaven Besides You

R.I.P Layne Staley

TheBEast

Adelitas Way - Invincible

Just got $50 from iTunes for the Christmas so picking off some of the stuff on my iTunes wishlist. Gonna pick-up the new Puddle of Mudd too.

WJenness

Server Room - The Drone

monotonous, but good... (means my income is just as steady as the sound).

-w

Sky

Muse...The Presence (CD....ALL OF IT)

If you like Freddie Mercury and Queen....some of this CD is very reminiscint.

Also...although some of this borders on techno (and I'm no fan)...it's as close as you can get without BEING techno (just a couple of places).

Lead singer has a very high register.

Lots of classical piano weaving in and out.

Geoff

iPod plugged into the AV Receiver. Artist + Traffic+Play All. At the moment, John Barleycorn Must Die; Who Knows What Tomorrow May Bring (live) bonus track. Great sax jam. Low Spark and Shootout are next.

I had my wallet and iPod Classic stolen 2 weekends ago. My sister gave me a 16 gig Nano for Xmas. I'm used to having infinite storage on the Classic. At some point, I'll have to go buy another Classic since I got so used to having my entire library available in the car. The latest one went from 120 Gig to 160 Gig.

TheBEast

I had my wallet and iPod Classic stolen 2 weekends ago.

Sorry to hear about that. Sucks......

The older nano I have I used for running/biking bit the dust a while back (battery won't hold a charge and it cost way to much to send it out for a replacement battery). I'm either going to get a new shuffle to replace that one (I had a 2nd generation 2GB model) or a refurbished Nano as I really only use it for exercise. I've got an iPhone, so I use that mostly for the car and such.

Mildcat

I finally picked up the "Them Crooked Vultures" cd. Awesome Fucking CD!!! I thought the song "New Fang was ok when I heard it on the radio but the rest of the cd is soooo good. My favorite song on there is Scumbag Blues. Dave Grohl kills on this tune.

snoseek

I've recently picked back up on Radiohead after a long long break....

dmc

http://www.archive.org/details/gd1971-04-18.sbd.lai.6251.sbefail.shnf

great 71 show...throbbing bass, growling guitars, lots of pig...band and crowd both seem very high on something...lots of banter

classic pig: "mistah electrician man, if you mess wit da lights one mo time, we gonna hog-tie ya an throw ya ass outta this place"

Funny... I was listening to that very show last week... Prompted me to want to play and sing "Second that Emotion" at a gig on Sunday..
I get that gravely Jerry voice going... :)

I was a big hit..

Funny... I was listening to that very show last week... Prompted me to want to play and sing "Second that Emotion" at a gig on Sunday..
I get that gravely Jerry voice going... :)

I was a big hit..

nice...what instrument do you play? i play guitar, a little banjo myself...

BackLoafRiver