• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What music are you listening to right now?

Warp Daddy

ABB been cranking my axes to Midnight Rider lately .

I have begun reprising some old ZEP stuff so i can play with grandboyz and their dads when they come here for Thanksgiving break from University . We get together 3-4 times ayr, we got 3 axes , keyboards and a drum monkey .. IT GETS LOUD �� But hey the women are out hitting Black Friday �� Sales

JohnBelly

In the spirit of the "what are you XXX now" threads.

What song are you listening to now

Me: Alice in Chains- Heaven Besides You

R.I.P Layne Staley

Not Listening Right now But Overall Now a days I'm listening Chill songs. :D

deadheadskier

Staff member
Been on a big Mallet Brothers Band kick lately.

I probably saw them live for the first time five years ago. Actually seen them twice at The Rack during AZ Summits. A few other times including at our local music club here in Newmarket, NH.

If you love Maine, these guys are basically the sound track of what makes Maine the unique place it is for what it is today, to its traditions and folklore.

A unique combination of rock, country, bluegrass and psychedelia. Fantastic storytelling about the Maine experience.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

RobertThomas1979

Website
www.datastical.com
Does anyone here listen to rap&hip-hop&r'n'b? I just feel like it's so rare among mountaineers to like this music, I sometimes feel like I'm the only one.

Any fans of Kendrick Lamar here? Or some old school rap, Nwa, Ice Cube, Snoopp, 2Pac, those vibes?