• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What music are you listening to right now?

ScottySkis

At 8 pm to 10 pm.
Music Special Heart Radio Festival Night 1
Including Alicia Keys . Migos. Thomas Rhett. Coldplay and BTS.
ON channel 11

chuckstah

Pink Floyd cover band "The Machine" today live at Tupelo Hall in NH. Fantastic show. This was the 102nd show at Tupelo this summer, great venue, zero traced Covid. Get it while you canas cold will shut down these shows by November. Screenshot_20200927-212012.jpg

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using AlpineZone mobile app

JenMorri88

Website
sitstay.com
as always in my headphones I have Frank Sinatra. I just love this music, I listen to it both at home and at work, and even when I ski

jimk

Now that I'm retired I spend a lot of time doing the dishes at home. I like to play music while cleaning up the kitchen and sometimes I get funky:

or

Last edited:

jimk

Dedicated to those under Ontario lockdown, hope you're back to Free Wheelin' soon:

I first heard this one when a teenage buddy played the vinyl at his house for me in 1975. This instrumental cut stopped me in my tracks!

deadheadskier

Staff member
Big Fan of this new local band Marble Eyes that formed during the pandemic.

They'll be doing live streamed shows every other Monday starting in January from a local club

dblskifanatic

So I have been going through several music choices over the years - times change! Rock in the late 70's, heavy metal in the 80's, grunge in the 90's, then I started being all over the map in the 2000's island/reggae, metal, rock, new country, but one thing that I also come back to is this band. I have listened to them since 2008 when I first heard one of their songs! Now I am listening to all their albums.