• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown Bump or Bust Mogul Competition - 1/30/2010

powbmps

Damn. I actually though I would be able to make it down, but my wife is in Vegas and my mom (aka free babysitter) is working.

Just remember to have fun.....because that's what matters :dunce:. Can't wait to see the documentation.

Last edited:

2knees

Damn. I actually though I would be able to make it down, but my wife is in Vegas and my mom (aka free babysitter) is working.

Just remember to have fun.....because that's what matters :p. Can't wait to see the documentation.

your kids ski, right? just bring them along and have them ski while you compete. the place is so small you probably wouldnt lose any of them.

just keep them away from grassi. I know he isnt allowed to be within 1,000 yards of an elementary school.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
That chick was hot. You got a high rez version kicking around :razz:?
You must be thinking of a different avatar. :oops:

Just remember to have fun.....because that's what matters :dunce:. Can't wait to see the documentation.
your kids ski, right? just bring them along and have them ski while you compete. the place is so small you probably wouldnt lose any of them.

just keep them away from grassi. I know he isnt allowed to be within 1,000 yards of an elementary school.
There are only like 7 trails; I'm sure you wouldn't lose them if you brought them with you. :D

Grassi21

yeah.... that motion by the court made it really hard to get the coaching job. ;-)

MR. evil

Bring them, we will have the ladies baby sit them

And by ladies I mean Grassi and Jeff.

powbmps

It's all very tempting. Maybe my dog can watch the kids. She seems pretty responsible.

jarrodski

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.skisundown.com
so, we'll be setting up the course similar to last Jan.

dude at top organizing people and radio-ing down bib numbers to judges. i'll be heckling the dumper airs and no-sacks, and encouraging double pole daffys and 1 o clock twister dumper combos over the PA.

judges will be at the bottom of the course and will have 3 assistants to keep track of paper work.

jumps will get built friday during snow making and i'm encouraging every single one of you to come out and keep skiing the trail. it'll be breezy, so it shouldnt pile up, but we do need you guys and girls (grassi!... kidding) to keep the moguls moguls and not just mounds.

it's going to be great on saturday, 20 degrees, a flurry or two and thomas hooker specials in the bar. how can this not be the best day in January?

bvibert

Staff member
so, we'll be setting up the course similar to last Jan.

dude at top organizing people and radio-ing down bib numbers to judges. i'll be heckling the dumper airs and no-sacks, and encouraging double pole daffys and 1 o clock twister dumper combos over the PA.

judges will be at the bottom of the course and will have 3 assistants to keep track of paper work.

jumps will get built friday during snow making and i'm encouraging every single one of you to come out and keep skiing the trail. it'll be breezy, so it shouldnt pile up, but we do need you guys and girls (grassi!... kidding) to keep the moguls moguls and not just mounds.

it's going to be great on saturday, 20 degrees, a flurry or two and thomas hooker specials in the bar. how can this not be the best day in January?

Sick. Can't wait! :D

:beer:

Greg

Staff member

I think my plan is to throw down a sick Laffy Daffy so keep an eye out for that one too.

I should be there some point tomorrow morning for a few hours. I'll do what I can. Making snow while there are folks skiing it will definitely help as should today's little surprise.