Ski Sundown Bump or Bust Mogul Competition - 1/30/2010 - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 262
  1. #51
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    I'm on the fence. I really liked the drinking aspect of BorB II last season. I probably won't make a decision until the day of the event.
    Wuss! Just enter, make your one run, then cheer on Greg as he attempts to not get taken out by a girl again. Who cares what you look like for that one run? If you don't enter you will be forced to wear the outfit that Pat picked out for you...



    Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    well make sure you pick up a nice new outfit to wear.

    Brian

  2. #52
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    Greg look at it this way, if you loose to that chick again at least you will have an excuse.
    I knew that was coming. But remember, I already effectively beat her on Gunny by qualifying ahead of her. Unlike.........











    ...yourself.........
    I ski double black diamonds.

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    well make sure you pick up a nice new outfit to wear.

    Is that the bump outfit you bought off of powbmps for the comp? I needs to get me one.
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

    Namaste you guys!

  4. #54
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Wuss! Just enter, make your one run, then cheer on Greg as he attempts to not get taken out by a girl again. Who cares what you look like for that one run? If you don't enter you will be forced to wear the outfit that Pat picked out for you...
    Gonna absorb the kicker like a mogul again, or are you going to at least attempt a dumper air?
    I ski double black diamonds.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I knew that was coming. But remember, I already effectively beat her on Gunny by qualifying ahead of her. Unlike.........











    ...yourself.........

    i cant see flickr at work but I hope that's tim doing the full split and doing nasty things to a mogul.

    that was priceless.....

  6. #56
    Thanks for digging those pics up, I needed a good laugh.

  7. #57
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    This sick ass air is called, "The Jesus".
    I ski double black diamonds.

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Gonna absorb the kicker like a mogul again, or are you going to at least attempt a dumper air?
    he should get extra points if he pulls the dumper air out.

    much respect for that manure maneuver..

  9. #59
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    he should get extra points if he pulls the dumper air out.

    much respect for that manure maneuver..
    Someone in our crew is going to have to work up to a quad. The Jesus > Nossack > 2'o clock Twister > Dumper Air. That would be sick.
    I ski double black diamonds.

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    This sick ass air is called, "The Jesus".
    this year I am shooting for a one o'clock twiester / Jesus combo.....should be sick!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:05 AM.