• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington Monday

powhunter

So I started out for the K monday...Going thru northhampton mass when a state cop pulls me over. He said the reason I pulled you over is because your drivers licence has been suspended in mass because of an unpaid ticket in 2004. He basically just ran my plate randomly while I drove by?? Anyways he said I cant drive and my options are to have the car towed off the highway, and have a licenced driver drive it home or have it towed to the ct border then I can drive it. I chose to have it towed to the ct border and $340.00 later i was on my way home....So the ticket in 2004 was for failing to signal while changing lanes which I mailed in not guity, and never heard back so I assumed it was nolled

steveo

bvibert

Staff member
So I started out for the K monday...Going thru northhampton mass when a state cop pulls me over. He said the reason I pulled you over is because your drivers licence has been suspended in mass because of an unpaid ticket in 2004. He basically just ran my plate randomly while I drove by?? Anyways he said I cant drive and my options are to have the car towed off the highway, and have a licenced driver drive it home or have it towed to the ct border then I can drive it. I chose to have it towed to the ct border and $340.00 later i was on my way home....So the ticket in 2004 was for failing to signal while changing lanes which I mailed in not guity, and never heard back so I assumed it was nolled

steveo

Damn that sucks! :smash:

o3jeff

steveo

Might have to rethink the crowd that I am running with...:grin:

That sucks and only can guess you have a lot of aggravation and phone calls to make to clear this up.